**Must live in South Florida**
As a Community Outreach/Ambassador, you will be working with the Executive Director to assist with Marketing.
- Assist with recruiting students, volunteer mentors, and sponsors.
- Attend community meetings, events, programs & workshops to educate people about scholar career coaching mentoring program and volunteer opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with collaborative partners (i.e., high schools, local business, organization, etc...) and cultivate new ones.
- Must have a clean criminal background record
- Must have a passion for students
- Ongoing ( 2-4hrs/week).
How to apply: Email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Youth Services
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2-5 hours a week