Wells Bring Hope is drilling wells to bring safe water to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, one of the poorest country in the world. We are committed to saving lives with safe water and providing sustainable solutions to transform lives. Furthering the dilemma: the burden of fetching water falls upon women, preventing the young girls from attending school and women from working productively for their families. Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket, it is life changing. We invite you to join our cause.
Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket, it is life changing. We invite you to join our cause and help make a lasting impact on the lives of others.
We are working for someone who will work with WBH Corporate Partnership Team and Director of Corporate Partnership to identify and cultivate a pipeline of corporate prospects and identify new branding and sponsorship opportunities
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- A team player to work closely with Director and Founder of Wells Bring Hope
- Effective Communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to develop and oversee projects from concept through execution and results
- Outgoing, comfortable calling people you don't know
- Corporate experience
- Ideally, an undergraduate/graduate degree in marketing
- Ideally, experience writing corporate sponsorship proposals
- Communicate regularly with Director of Corporate Partnership Team about potential viable leads and together develop the best plans of approach
- Occasionally communicate with President and Founder of Wells Bring Hope for reviews & approvals (perhaps via a conference call with her and the Director).
- Supervise a small team of corporate sponsorship researchers
- Call and interview candidates already screened by Volunteer Management Team to determine if appropriate for this team. Email the Volunteer Management Team to tell them if you have accepted the nominee to the team. Alert Director of Volunteer Management when a volunteer becomes inactive and when if you need additional team members.
- Call new volunteers to provide orientation, welcome to corporate development partnership team, explain the process, and address questions, provide access to Dropbox.
- Assign prospect categories across the Team Members.
- Follow up with individual Team Members regularly to ensure that research is being conducted in agreed-up timeframe and that results are being accurately maintained in research spreadsheet. Mentor each person on a regular basis via phone calls or emails.
- Provide assistance on questionable prospects, and on contacting prospective organizations for contact information of internal person in charge of corporate sponsorship.
- Ideally communicate weekly via emails sent to entire team. Use these communications to motivate them, recognize their work and successes, discuss what all team members are working on.
- Hold conference meetings monthly. Director may or may not participate in these meetings.
- Encourage team members to interact with each other and share any tips they’ve learned in communicating with corporations.
If interested, please email resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-5 hours per week
- good written and spoken communications,team leadership skills
- Director of Marketing- Wells...
- Grant Writer - Grant Team
- Donor Development /Relations -...
- Corporate Partnership - Team...
- Community Outreach - Manager...
- Water Circle Program -...
- Corporate Partnership - Team...
- Blog Writer Team - Member (Wells...
- Manager, Silent & Live Auction...
- Community Outreach Team -...