Immediate volunteer positions available in the Friends Gift Shop.
Volunteers will staff the Gift Shop, which include duties of operating cash register, cleaning shelves and merchandise, answering phones, taking payments for events and assist patrons with sales.
Individuals must be 18 years of age or older. Ability to operate, or learn to operate a cash register and credit/debit machines, have excellent customer services skills and ability to multitask. Detail oriented, self-motivated and punctual. Works well independently as well as with others.
A 6 month committment is required.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours shifts
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Help Keep the Library Organized,...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Chess Club Coach
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Change a Life!! Family Literacy...
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Help Organize Books at the...
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Join the STEAM Team!