Servant leaders! Become a visitation leader at a senior home near you!
8 people are interested
If you have a heart to serve San Diego’s senior community and view leadership as a position to lead by example, consider joining Life-Line Convalescent Ministries (LLCM). We are looking for visitation leaders who are committed to overseeing a team of volunteers in a local senior home for approximately three hours per week. Our compassionate volunteer teams provide friendly room visitation, church services, Bible studies, and prayer in over 60 senior homes across San Diego.
"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;" - 1 Peter 3:15 (NKJV)
As a Life-Line visitation leader, you will oversee volunteers in an assigned senior facility/home and timeframe of your choice. (Visitation leaders will be able to select from a list of participating senior homes/available timeframes for which this position is open.) Your responsibilities will include:
- Dispersing to your team any announcements or topics of concern addressed via LLCM leadership;
- Praying the team in and out of each visit to the home;
- Abiding by all rules and regulations that pertain to the home, LLCM, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA);
- Ensuring that all activities during each visit are carried out in a timely manner, as it is very important your team works within the allotted hours given by the home and does not overstay its visits;
- Ministering in "end-of-life" situations;
- Reporting any salvations or confession of faith to your LLCM Demographic Leader;
- Building rapport with the home’s activities director; and
- Attending applicable meetings and training sessions.
- Volunteers must be able to travel to and from the senior home/facility and the Life-Line office, as needed.
- All volunteers must complete online registration and other requirements through our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
If you would like to learn more about our ministry, please visit our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
Thank you for your interest in Life-Line Convalescent Ministries. We look forward to serving with you!
We'll work with your schedule.
8805 N. Magnolia AvenueSantee, CA 92071
- Faith-based Leadership
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three hours per week
- Christian faith