Fundraising specialists! Help grow our senior ministry in San Diego!
2 people are interested
As you know, the life of a non-profit organization does not exist on its own. It takes a team of like-minded individuals who are committed to the effort and passionate at the cause. Unfortunately, there is a cost to all this. It takes donors and people like you to keep us running. With your expertise in fundraising, our full-time staff can continue to be at the bedside of the sick, provide requested items (socks, undergarments, wheel chairs, and more), and maintain a central location for volunteer training and administration. Life-Line’s compassionate volunteer teams provide friendly room visitation, church services, Bible studies, and prayer in over 60 senior homes across San Diego. So, if this opportunity speaks to your heart, consider joining us and sharing in our cause!
As a fundraising coordinator, your goal will be to help oversee fundraising efforts for all Life-Line Convalescent Ministries (LLCM) and Project Lighthouse operations and activities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Gaining an understanding of the ministry’s operations, goals, and needs;
- Assessing the best opportunities for fundraising goals;
- Coordinating with local church(es), fundraising bodies, other organizations, etc. to plan and execute fundraising activities; and
- Keeping accurate records of money raised and work with accounting/bookkeeping to document fund allocation.
Number of hours each week: Flexible; three hours per week
- Previous experience or background in fundraising is preferred but not required.
- Volunteers must be able to travel to and from the senior home/facility and the LLCM office, as needed.
- All volunteers must complete online registration and other requirements through our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
If you would like to learn more about our ministry, please visit our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
Thank you for your interest in Life-Line Convalescent Ministries. We look forward to serving with you!
We'll work with your schedule.
8805 N. Magnolia AvenueSantee, CA 92071
- Event Planning / Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three hours per week
- Christian faith