Thrive in building relationships? Consider becoming a demographic leader for our ministry!
Life-Line Convalescent Ministries’ (LLCM) compassionate volunteer teams provide friendly room visitation, church services, Bible studies, and prayer in over 60 senior homes across San Diego. And, our demographic leaders fulfill an important role in supporting LLCM. Their ability to build relationships with contacts within the senior home community, encourage volunteers in their work, and show the persistent love of Christ is at the heart of why we value their commitment to our ministry. If this opportunity may be of interest to you, consider joining one of Life-Line’s volunteer teams today!
As a LLCM Demographic Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all Life-Line activities in all the senior homes in his/her assigned area;
- Building relationships with the activities director(s) of each home;
- Ensuring that the Bible studies are being conducted per our standard, and in a timely manner;
- Being point of contact for volunteers, encouraging volunteers to show up to their assigned homes and receiving their calls or emails when they will not be available to serve;
- Letting administration know when volunteers are no longer serving in their assigned homes, which will keep our volunteer membership records current; and
- Attending meetings, as needed.
Number of hours each week: Three hours per week
- Volunteers must be able to travel to and from the senior home/facility and the Life-Line office, as needed.
- All volunteers must complete online registration and other requirements through our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
If you would like to learn more about our ministry, please visit our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
Thank you for your interest in Life-Line Convalescent Ministries. We look forward to serving with you!
About Life-Line Convalescent Ministries
8805 N. Magnolia Avenue, Santee, CA 92071, US
"Our mission is to communicate God's love in order to share the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ."
Life-Line Convalescent Ministries was founded in February of 2000 with a vision to minister in local San Diego convalescent and retirement communities and beyond.* "Our mission is to communicate God’s love in order to share the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ." With nearly 200 volunteers, we provide non-denominational services in the form of Bible studies, church services, and friendly room visitation to over 60 senior facilities in San Diego each week. We also supply needed personal items requested by residents such as toothpaste, socks, undergarments, and wheelchairs. All church services are based on the Word of God. Grief counseling is also provided through Life-Line. If you would like to learn more about our ministry, please visit our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
*Life-Line Convalescent Ministries meets or exceeds all HIPAA and California State rules or regulations regarding patient confidentiality and personal contact.
We'll work with your schedule.
8805 N. Magnolia AvenueSantee, CA 92071
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three hours per week
- Christian faith