Life-Line Convalescent Ministries’ (LLCM) compassionate volunteer teams provide friendly room visitation, church services, Bible studies, and prayer in over 60 senior homes across San Diego. And, our demographic leaders fulfill an important role in supporting LLCM. Their ability to build relationships with contacts within the senior home community, encourage volunteers in their work, and show the persistent love of Christ is at the heart of why we value their commitment to our ministry. If this opportunity may be of interest to you, consider joining one of Life-Line’s volunteer teams today!
As a LLCM Demographic Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all Life-Line activities in all the senior homes in his/her assigned area;
- Building relationships with the activities director(s) of each home;
- Ensuring that the Bible studies are being conducted per our standard, and in a timely manner;
- Being point of contact for volunteers, encouraging volunteers to show up to their assigned homes and receiving their calls or emails when they will not be available to serve;
- Letting administration know when volunteers are no longer serving in their assigned homes, which will keep our volunteer membership records current; and
- Attending meetings, as needed.
Number of hours each week: Three hours per week
- Volunteers must be able to travel to and from the senior home/facility and the Life-Line office, as needed.
- All volunteers must complete online registration and other requirements through our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
If you would like to learn more about our ministry, please visit our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
Thank you for your interest in Life-Line Convalescent Ministries. We look forward to serving with you!
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three hours per week
- Christian faith