Grace Hospice proudly introduces The Veteran to Veteran Volunteer Program. We carefully match Veteran Volunteers with Veteran hospice patients. Your service background offers a unique opportunity to connect by sharing military experiences with empathy, sympathy and the preservation of dignity at the end of life. Veteran to Veteran Volunteer Program training is one on one with Volunteer Coordinator.
Grace Hospice is now a "We Honor Veterans" level 2 member!
We need volunteers for:
- Friendly visits
- Phone calls
- Running errands
- Caregiver Respite visits and more!
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we work with your schedule
- Military Veteran or spouse/family of military veteran. All pre-placement testing is at our expense.
- Music Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Respite Angel
- Experience in your field
- Seeking Volunteers with Great...
- Cuyahoga County Hospice Volunteers
- Independence Hospice Volunteers
- Grace and beauty
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Cleveland Hospice Volunteers
- Parma Hospice Volunteers
- Lorain County Hospice Volunteers
- Ukrainian speakers Needed for...
- Reiki Master Hospice Volunteers
- Westlake Hospice Volunteers
- We Honor Veterans
- Hablantes de espanol es...
- North Olmstead Hospice Volunteers
- Compassionate Companion
- Spanish Speaking Hospice...