Help a group of residents enjoy this game that they just love!
Help set up the game, call numbers and assist as needed.
Game time is Saturday at 2:00 pm for Personal Care.
Must be dependable! These seniors are serious about their game!
This would be an appropriate activity for a parent and child as a way to serve together. Child could help pass out bingo cards, help residents find numbers on the card, help pass out prizes.
Teens under the age of 18 do need parent present.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs / week; can serve wkly or 1 - 2 X per mo
- application, orientation
- Friday Night at the Movies
- The sound of music!
- Great way to meet new people
- Summer Teen Volunteer Program
- If you are a "thrift store"...
- Do you have a heart for Elders...
- Chapel Escorts
- Care Friends
- Wii Bowling
- Like to help with small groups...
- Come and Listen
- Musicians, would you like help...
- A meal and a smile!
- Pamper our ladies with a manicure!
- Parents and Children Welcome