Today, 1 in 4 dying Americans is a Veteran. These men and women have done everything asked of them in their mission to serve our country. Now it's time that we step up and fulfill our mission to serve them with the dignity they deserve.
If you are an Active Duty Member or Veteran of America's Armed Forces, or a Cadet in training, and if you are compassionate, with flexible schedule and a desire to volunteer, then please consider volunteering your time with a patient in need. Just your presents alone, will be of great comfort for your fellow Veterans and their spouses. Volunteer hours are flexible and all training is provided.
If you are a member of a VFW or other service organization, please discuss this important opportunity with your members. For more information or to schedule an exploratory meeting, please call our Volunteer Coordinator, Aubrey, to learn more at (714) 489-3337.
*Please email your resume to be considered!*
Send to: email@example.com
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test & Volunteer Training Class Required
- Administrative Intern
- Supportive Care Services...
- Volunteers needed to provide Pet...
- Veteran Volunteers Needed
- Bi-Lingual, English/ Vietnamese...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer----- Patient...
- VETERAN TO VETERAN HOSPICE...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers
- Are You Comfortable In The Office?
- Memory Bear Seamstress
- Graphic Designers Needed!
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers...
- Hospice Social Worker Volunteer-...
- Play An Instrument? Change...