WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1200 Mississippi AveFort Pierce, FL 34950
Assist the Executive Director and staff to create a pleasant work environment
and help agency develop and work more efficiently.
Opportunities available in:
Greeting visitors; light phone; clerical; special event
support, Finance, Filing, Office Organization, Grants Review, Program Assessment, Board of Directors Support, Outreach & Networking and more...
Nonjudgemental personality; organizational skills, willing to help others, Friendly
Computer skills desired.
Must pass a background check.
Minimum Time: 2 hours per week
Stress free, Fun, supportive & Family environment
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Child Welfare
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week
- Inspire, Motivate, Educate
- Computer / Technology
- Bring a Smile to a Family
- Performing Arts
- Legal Advisor to Grassroots agency
- Lego Mindstorm / Robotics
- Virtual (Advisory Board Member)
- SuperStars - Math Club
- Crockpots 4 Kids
- Grant Writer
- Carousel of Artists
- Office Support
- Sports & Recreation
- E-Newsletter Contributor/Social...