Heritage Hospice is looking for comfort therapy volunteers who are willing to give of their time to help increase the quality of life of our hospice patients. Commitment can be as little as a few hours a month. We are in need of licensed or certified individuals in a variety of therapies, including:
- Dance & Movement
- Touch Therapy
- Other comfort therapies
Hospice volunteer orientation is provided by Heritage at no cost to you. We focus on your talents and match them with our patients appropriately.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB test, drug screen
- Greater Indiana & Kittanning...
- Writers & Crafters Needed
- Greater Ebensburg & Johnstown...
- Friendly Caller
- Administrative Support - New...
- Create a Lasting Memory - Sew a...
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - NK...
- Greensburg Area Volunteers Needed
- Share the Puppy Love! - Become a...
- Alle-Kiski Friendly Visitors
- Special Delivery Volunteers
- Comfort Therapy Volunteers - IN...