Scrapbook volunteer-Eagan/West St. Paul
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where680 O'Neil DriveEagan, MN 55121
If you love to scrapbook, or capture history through pictures, then this is the opportunity fo you. Please help us to visually record either though manual or digital means, the histories of people served by Living Well Disability Services. We will provide the supplies.
For more information on the organization, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per month
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth