Does your dog bring joy and laughter to your family and friends? Why not channel that joy into volunteering for a Hospice patient? Help us build our pet therapy program by joining our family with your four legged friend.
As you would expect, for the safety of our patients, we have the following requirements:
Dog owners must complete Arizona Family Hospice volunteer training.
Dog owners must provide Therapy Dog Incorporated or Pet Partners programs certificates to Arizona Family Hospice files.
Your dog must be healthy, friendly, patient, gentle and calm in all types of situations.
Join our team today.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible
- Volunteer for Hospice throughout...
- Compassionate Companions
- Once Upon A Wish
- Create gifts for hospice...
- Connect with our patients with...
- Caregivers need a break...can...
- Don't be afraid of the word...
- Brighten Someone's Day
- Assisting Activity Director in...
- Bring joy to someone today,...
- Hospice Volunteers and their...
- Office Work Has Never Been More...
- Compassionate Companions for...