Colorado Talking Book Library is looking for volunteers to digitally re-master audiobooks and convert them from analog to digital. Many of these recordings are rare or one-of-a-kind recordings. Volunteers will assist our staff to digitize the recordings and enhance the audio recordings using widely accepted techniques for re-mastering and preserving the material. Prior experience with audio editing software a plus.
- Sound Production
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 hours one day per week
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Studio Volunteer
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Outreach Ambassador
- Library Assistant - Mailroom
- Audiobook Duplication
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Be...
- Talking Books To Go!