If you love cats- and if you like working with the general public- you might want to join RASKC Kirkland's Cat Adoption Team.
You would give the cats fresh food & water. Clean the kennel, if needed, then give loving attention to the animal.
All of our volunteers at Kirkland also spend quality time keeping the facility neat, clean, and spiffy.
As a RASKC ambassador, you also engage with Petco customers who are interested in catc are or the cat-adoption process. You also maintain the best possible professional relationships with the Petco staff.
Minimum commitment: Six shifts, plus two training shifts.
Recently RASKC had these positions open at Kirkland, which might still be open--
- Saturdays, 1-3pm (alternating weeks)
- Saturdays, 3-5pm (alternating weeks)
- Sundays, 9am-11am (alternating weeks)
- Sundays, 11am- 1pm (weekly) VERY HIGH PRIORITY
- Mondays, 3-5pm (alternating weeks)
- Fridays, 5-7pm (weekly) Super skilled volunteers. HIGH PRIORITY
Not eligible: Court-ordered community service volunteers.
1. Complete an initial online application
* Step 1 at www.kingcounty.gov/RASKCVolunteer
2. Register and attend new volunteer orientation
* Step 2 at www.kingcounty.gov/RASKCVolunteer
We look forward to working with you...
p.s. Please do NOT contact the store. Thanks!
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 9
- Orientation or Training
- At least 6 shifts, plus 2 training shifts
- Parent accompanies youth 9- 15 y.o.