Join a great cat-care/ customer-care team! (Kirkland)
226 people are interested
If you love cats- and if you like working with the general public- you might want to join RASKC Kirkland's Cat Adoption Team.
You would give the cats fresh food & water. Clean the kennel, if needed, then give loving attention to the animal.
All of our volunteers at Kirkland also spend quality time keeping the facility neat, clean, and spiffy.
As a RASKC ambassador, you also engage with Petco customers who are interested in catc are or the cat-adoption process. You also maintain the best possible professional relationships with the Petco staff.
Minimum commitment: Weekly shifts for an initial six months, being present for about 75%- 80% of scheduled shifts
Recently RASKC had these positions open at Kirkland, which might still be open--
- Fridays, 5-7pm, alternating weeks. Must be very detailed-oriented with strong experience with cats.
- Sundays, 9-11am alternating weeks HIGH PRIORITY
- Sundays, 11am- 1pm, alternating weeks
- Sundays, 5-7pm alternating weeks. Must be very detailed-oriented with strong experience with cats.
Not eligible: Court-ordered community service volunteers
1. Complete an initial online application
2. Register and attend new volunteer orientation in the "About Us" section
* Step 1 at www.kingcounty.gov/RASKCVolunteer
We look forward to working with you...
p.s. Please do NOT contact the store. Thanks!
About Regional Animal Services of King County/ RASKC
21615 64th Ave S, Kent, WA 98032, US
- To provide for the well-being of the homeless cats and dogs in our care;
- To find safe, loving, healthy adoptive and foster homes for these animals; and
- To encourage responsible pet ownership
County animal shelter (open admission)
We'll work with your schedule.
12040 NE 85th StKirkland, WA 98033
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
- Background Check
- Must be at least 9
- Orientation or Training
- Six months
- Parent accompanies youth 9- 15 y.o.