You can "Make A Difference" in the lives of so many who are less fortunate by giving of your time " AND" your talents! Do you love to sew? Do you like doing something great for another? Combine your love of crafting with your love of helping others by sewing items for hospice patients. Your gift will help keep someone warm and will help stimulate them with the tactile feel of a handmade blanket. But more importantly, it will tell a hospice patient that someone cares about them. You can do this from home. Call Marrilee at 616-249-3043, Mgr Volunteer Services for more details.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Office Internship