Would you like to learn how to make beautiful cards?...or are you already an experienced crafter? We need helpers to make FUN, LOVING, and CREATIVE everyday Greeting and Birthday cards for our patients. Everyone enjoys a hand made card designed especially just for them. We are looking to create over 100 cards monthly and need many helpers. Volunteer your time and craft from home, school, or work to make our patients feel extra special throughout the year! Or be a part of our Compassionate Crafter team (we meet monthly) to craft cards. Each month our Volunteer instructor teaches us a new technique! All materials provided.
We usually meet the second to last Wednesday of each month to craft. Call or email Marrilee for more details and schedules. (Supplies provided for the onsite sessions)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Office support-Excel help
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Office Internship
- Create and sew a fidget mat for...
- Bereavement/Grief Companion
- Create and sew a fidget blanket