wonderful way to make a difference! Make a birthday special for a hospice patient! Bake a birthday caketo be delivered to a Gentiva patient.
Bring a smile to a patient with homemade cookies!
Share your baking and decorating talents.
Great project for anyone who loves to bake or decorate cakes, cookies or anything else!
Cookies and cakes are delivered to our office and our staff take them to patients. If you would like to deliver your goodies directly to patients, additional training is required.
Call Marrilee at 616-249-3043, Gentiva Manager of Volunteer Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Create and sew a fidget mat for...