Our Vigil Volunteer program is extremely rewarding and a great comfort to the patients as well as their families. To give support to family members who need a break from the bedside of the loved one during the dying process takes a special type of person. Are you that person?
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Marrilee, Manager of Volunteer Services at 616-249-3043 highlightingfor more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Office support-Excel help
- Knitting-Easter projects for...
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Receptionist/Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Certified Massage Therapists
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Bereavement/Grief Companion