Our Vigil Volunteer program is designed to teach you, as a volunteer, how to serve and comfort the actively dying patient (seniors, veterans, youth). This experience is extremely rewarding and a great comfort to the patients as well as their families. To give support to family members who need a break from the bedside of the loved one during the dying process takes a special type of person. Are you that person? If you are interested in learning more, please contact Marrilee, Manager of Volunteer Services at 616-249-3043 highlightingfor more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Alzheimer/Dementia fidget hand...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Organizer Helper
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Bereavement/Grief Companion