Acacia Adult Day services is a non-profit agency in Orange County, California, established in 1979 to enable a frail older adult or a person with disabilities to remain living more independently in the community through the use of supportive services.
Thank you in advance for considering volunteering with Acacia.
We welcome your calls and an opportunity to give you a tour.
Assist in Foods Service
RESPONSBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- · Help with set-up, service, stocking and clean-up of breakfast items
- · Assist with preparation of the breakfast and afternoon snacks according to Food Program requirements
- · Basic cleaning of equipment and surfaces
- · Help with inventory, organization, and restocking of supplies
- · Help with set-up, service, stocking and clean-up of lunch items
Person in this position:
- · Stand, bend, stoop, reach overhead, twist, and walk as needed
- · Push, pull, lift and carry when needed, e.g. filled food pans, serving trays, food carts, boxes, supplies, and bags of trash
Persons in this position:
- · Work indoors in a small kitchen environment
- · Have daily direct contact with a large group of volunteers and clients
Clothing: Business casual. No short skirts, shorts, torn clothing or tank tops. Shoes: sturdy, non-skid closed toed shoes
A current TB clearance is required.
Morning and afternoon shifts are available Monday through Friday between the hours of
7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Minimum Age: 17
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment