Kinship is a mentoring program where we match individuals, couples and families to children who need additional adult support in their lives. Most of our families are low income families voluntarily asking for mentors for their children. Many of the families do not speak English as their first language. Having a mentor is a wonderful gift but having one who speaks Spanish is a gift for the whole family. If you enjoy kids and would consider mentoring a boy or girl from a Spanish speaking family please give me a call. We have families throughout the metro and you will be matched to a child near you.
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- weekly visits with child
- min of one year--can go longer if you chose
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends