Friends Association offers four month structured non-paid internships to current full-time or part-time college students that will directly benefit their education and ultimately their career.
Benefits of an internship at Friends Association:
- Gain valuable knowledge about the process and structure of a small non-profit
- Develop knowledge of coordinating and managing a successful volunteer program
- Enhance current communication skills
- Management experience
- Knowledge of various computer systems, including Donor Perfect, Constant Contact and Outlook
- Develop experience in recruitment, screening, interviewing and training
- Attend Volunteer management training and network with other Volunteer Administrators
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Public Relations
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Driver for clients
- Bring a smile to a mother's face!
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Children's Activity Coordinator
- First Friday Construction Crew
- Donation Coordinator
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Movers and Shakers
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager