1. Provide outreach support to AAMA.
2. Interact with individuals at community events and communicate effectively regarding AAMA’s programs.
3. Project a professional image through phone and email interactions and at events.
4. Assist with preparing materials for outreach events.
5. Passing out materials to organizations.
- Transport oneself to scheduled events.
- Ability to communicate verbally with individuals of all ages
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training