Crossroads Hospice KNOWS the value of being in service! That's why our motto is "Expect more from us. We do." At Crossroads Hospice we pride ourselves on doing "Even More" because we know our patients and their families are counting on us to help them LIVE until they die!
Our volunteers have shared how they originally step into service to "help" another person, and find that THEY themselves are the ones who's life is lifted up!
Its simple, just use your life skills! It may be visiting, reading, writing cards, creating a Life Journal, pet visits, singing, acting, art, making phone calls, organizing fun events, or even office help.
Come, join the Green Team and transform YOUR life!
Contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-333-9200 and ask for a Volunteer Coordinator to get more information and find out about the next training nearest you! Individual trainings also available.
Volunteer Training Saturday March 18th 9am - 2pm Crossroads Hospice 14310 East 42nd Street, South Independence Missouri 64055 Please RSVP Drinks and food provided
- Veteran Care
- Literacy / Reading
- Hospice Care
- Reading / Writing
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 visits a month- very flexible
- must complete training, current DL and Auto Insurance, TB Testing which is done at our office NO FEE
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...