Hospice volunteers needed in Woodbury, NJ
49 people are interested
Join our team of dedicated volunteers! We are looking for volunteers to visit hospice patients at Woodbury Mews in Woodbury, NJ.
Volunteers will learn about hospice services, and how to provide non-medical visits to people with a life limiting illness. They will gain an understanding of the special needs of veterans and people with memory issues.
Through their commitment to Life Choice Hospice, volunteers can impact patients in extraordinary ways!
What can volunteers do?
- Make friendly visits
- Provide caregiver relief and respite
- Complementary Therapy such as
Reiki, Massage, and Pet Therapy
- Share a special talent like music or crafts
- Administrative support
What do you receive?
- FREE training at your convenience
- FREE health evaluation and TB test
- Ongoing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A sense of purpose and pride in knowing you are making a difference!
We'll work with your schedule.
122-124 Green Ave,Woodbury, NJ 08096
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training