Be Kind in Belton!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
Crossroads Hospice volunteers are a dedicated team who help provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families.
Turn your interests and hobbies into meaningful, fulfilling moments. Dedicate as little as 45 minutes of your time per week with patients who need your special skills!
- Like to read? In a book club? Then why not read to one of our patients?
- Like to play cards, board games or build puzzles? Then brighten the mind and spirit of one of our patients!
- Have a pet that may be good with patients? Ask about our pet visitor program.
- Are you a high school student in need of volunteering opportunities? We have plenty!
- No particular interest or hobbies? Lend a hand in one of our offices.
- Be a part of giving our patients the Gift of a Perfect Day
You decide how much time you can devote and we will try to match your interests and schedule. Duties include companionship, special projects, office work and bereavement. All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and attend training.
We are always looking for Missouri volunteers to serve in the following areas:
Kansas City, Raytown, Independence, Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Grandview, Belton, Raymore, Pleasant Hill, Peculiar, Harrisonville, Adrian, Holden, Warrensburg, Windsor, Clinton, Sedalia, Marshall, Carrollton, Lexington, Richmond, Excelsior Springs, Lawson, Cameron, Kearney, Liberty, St. Joseph, Gladstone and Riverside.
For more information call the Volunteer Department at 816-333-9200 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Training Saturday March 18th 9am - 2pm at our Independence office. 14310 East 42nd Street South, Independence Missouri. Drinks and food provided Please RSVP
We'll work with your schedule.
14310 E 42nd St South Unit 600Independence, MO 64055
- Hospice Care
- Literacy / Reading
- Patient Care
- String Instrument
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 visits a month- very flexible
- must complete training, current DL and Auto Insurance, TB Testing