Please make lunches for our homeless workers!
Primavera Works provides ethical day-labor opportunities. We provide above-minimum wage, temporary employment options and temp-to-hire opportunities for people who are homeless and unemployed or under-employed.
We offer hearty sack lunches to our Primavera Works staff going out to work Monday through Friday, and we are in need of volunteers to: Purchase lunch materials, make sandwiches & compile sack lunches, and drop them off at Primavera. We will take any number of lunches you are willing to donate - we try to have 15-20 lunches daily but whatever works for you!
Sack Lunch should include:
1. Two plain meat & cheese sandwiches (no mustard/mayo)
2. One piece of fruit (oranges hold up the best)
3. One bag of chips, crackers, or pretzels
4. One granola bar or cookie, brownie, etc.
When: Monday - Friday drop off between 8:00 a.m. - 4 :00 p.m.
Where: 151 W. 40 th St. off of 6th Ave. in South Tucson next to Food City (308-3110)
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- ability to purchase the lunch items & drop off