Groups, All Ages
Monday-Friday - For 15-20 Workers
Make sack lunches for our Primavera Works workers. Our social enterprise employment agency provides ethical day-labor opportunities for men and women. We provide an above-minimum wage, temporary employment options and temp-to-hire opportunities for people who are homeless and unemployed or under-employed. We offer hearty sack lunches to our workers going out to work and we are in need of volunteers to purchase lunch materials, make sandwiches, compile sack lunches, and drop them off at Primavera. We will take any number of lunches you are willing to donate - we try to have 15-20 lunches daily.
A sack lunch should include:
* two (2) plain meat and cheese sandwiches (all condiments separated)
* one (1) piece of fruit (oranges and apples hold up the best)
* one (1) bag of chips, crackers, or pretzels
* one (1) granola bar, cookie, or brownie, etc.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- ability to purchase the lunch items & drop off