On the first Friday of each month, Liberty Station hosts "Friday Night Liberty," featuring entertainment, shopping, and evening hours for museums and galleries. We need volunteers who can host the many guests who come through the Women's Museum of California. Assistance is needed with refreshments and in our museum store from approximately 4:00-9:00p.m. Come enjoy these fun evenings as part of a great team!
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 6 hours a month
- Make Museum Magic
- Women's History Museum Saturday...
- Fundraisers for the Women's...
- Museum Gallery and Store Volunteer
- Marketing & Publicity Committee...
- Event Planning and Production
- Volunteer Supervisor for Events
- Museum Event Support
- Administrative and Operations...
- Fund Devleopment Committee Member
- Have fun volunteering
- Retail and Merchandishing...
- Women's Hall of Fame Planning...
- First Friday Hosts