Patients living in nursing homes need friends !!!!
Kindred Hospice is looking for caring people to visit patients living in Bedford, Indiana.
Visits consist of talking to patient, reading to patient, coloring with a dementia patient, or simply just holding the hand of a bedbound patient.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- Do you have 30 minutes ????
- SUMMER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY