Patients living in nursing homes need friends !!!!
Kindred Hospice is looking for caring people to visit patients living in Bedford, Indiana.
Visits consist of talking to patient, reading to patient, coloring with a dementia patient, or simply just holding the hand of a bedbound patient.
Volunteers can also provide CareGiver Relief for patients who live at home. This enables the patient's caregiver to run errands, go to the doctor or simply just go out to relax. CareGiver Relief visits will last 2 -3 hours.
I will work with your schedule to place you with a patient.
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 1 hour a week
- I will work with your schedule for training.
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Are you Reliable ????
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Phone a Patient
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Memory Support