Volunteers needed to visit briefly with hospice patients living in nursing homes in Southern Indiana.
A volunteer will stop to say hello to assigned hospice patients. Visits may be a simple hello or may include reading to the patient, sitting with the patient or simply talking to the patient.
Volunteers living in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Scott, Washington, Lawrence counties are needed.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Are you Reliable ????
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Phone a Patient
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Memory Support