Want experience in teaching ESL? Be a teacher's assistant in Escondido! (Tuesdays 9:30-11am)
WhenTue Feb 21, 2017 09:30 AM - Mon May 29, 2017 11:00 AM
Where1301 Las Villas WayEscondido, CA 92026
Purpose/Goal of Position: To support the Escondido Corps Community Center in providing services by teaching English to members of the community who are learning English as a second language.
1. Prepare a syllabus and daily lesson plans for each class, based on student needs.
2. Instruct assigned ESL class for a minimum of a 3 month period.
3. Counsel and support students in developing and accomplishing individual learning goals, as needed.
4. Document student attendance, progress, and areas of need.
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cantonese / Mandarin
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesdays from 9:30am-11:00am