Purpose/Goal of Position: To support the Escondido Corps Community Center in providing services by teaching English to members of the community who are learning English as a second language.
1. Assist in preparing a syllabus and daily lesson plans for each class, based on student needs.
2. Assist in instructing assigned ESL class for a minimum of a three month period.
3. Counsel and support students in developing and accomplishing individual learning goals, as needed.
4. Document student attendance, progress, and areas of need.
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cantonese / Mandarin
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesdays from 11:00am-12:30pm