Help us help other at our food pantry
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14775 Broadway AveMaple Heights, OH 44137
Volunteer alongside a small group of individuals with developmental disabilities to unload, sort, pack and distribute nonperishable food items provided by the Cleveland Foodbank once a month.
Serve as a role model and coach to individuals with disabilities to learn new skills and gain confidence.
When: The second Wednesday of each month, Approx. 9am to 11:30am
Upcoming dates are:
February 8, 2017
March 8, 2017
April 12, 2017
May 10, 2017
June 14, 2017
July 12, 2017
August 9, 2017
September 13, 2017
October 11, 2017
November 8, 2017
December 13, 2017
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours once a month
- Second Wednesday of the month
- Do you have time to spare? Be a...
- Photography Volunteer - Focus on...
- Field Trip Volunteer - Get out...
- Library Club Volunteer
- Be a Friend to Someone with...
- Join our Breakfast Club
- Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up...
- Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer...
- Just do it! Health Matters!
- Get hooked! Teach James how to...
- Help us help other at our food...
- Out to Lunch - the best...