As an office volunteer you will gain valuable experience learning about the planning and execution of fundraising events by working closely with the logistics, development, operational and volunteer management teams. You will have an opportunity to provide administrative assistance with event logistics, finalizing event preparations, data entry and a variety of clerical projects. Organizational, time management and customer service skills are a preferred. Comfort using office equipment (printer, computer), basic computer knowledge, and strong communication skills are requested.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Walk MS: Madison
- Walk MS: Appleton Planning Team
- Photographer for MS Snowmobile...
- Walk MS: Wausau Planning Team
- Walk MS: Fond Du Lac Planning Team
- In Kind Donation Volunteer
- Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Walk MS: Appleton
- Administrative Volunteer
- Walk MS: Cedarburg Planning Team
- Walk MS: Kenosha-Racine Planning...
- Walk MS: Wausau
- Walk MS: Janesville Planning Team
- Walk MS: La Crosse
- Spring Semester Volunteer...
- Walk MS: La Crosse Planning Team
- Walk MS: Eau Claire Planning Team
- Walk MS: Madison Planning Team
- Walk MS: Sheboygan Planning Team
- Walk MS: Cedarburg