As an office volunteer you will gain valuable experience learning about the planning and execution of fundraising events by working closely with the logistics, development, operational and volunteer management teams. You will have an opportunity to provide administrative assistance with event logistics, finalizing event preparations, data entry and a variety of clerical projects. Organizational, time management and customer service skills are a preferred. Comfort using office equipment (printer, computer), basic computer knowledge, and strong communication skills are requested.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Walk MS: Stevens Point
- Photographer for Walk MS: Waukesha
- In Kind Donation Volunteer
- Walk MS: Stevens Point Planning...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Walk MS: Waukesha Planning Team
- Photographer for Walk MS: Oshkosh
- Walk MS: Oshkosh Planning Team
- Walk MS: Waukesha
- Walk MS: Oshkosh
- Challenge Walk MS: Green Lake 2017
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Photographer for Walk MS:...