At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
Volunteers play an essential role in enriching the lives of our residents. Saint Therese offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities such as:
- Visiting, reading, playing games and spending time with residents
- Helping residents to and from their many activities throughout the campus
- Sharing musical talents and helping with music therapy activities
- Be a familiar face and comforting presence for a newly arrived resident who is in transition and needs a little extra support
- Provide pastoral care to residents
- Assist with therapeutic activities and rehab programs
- Help in the pharmacy, the business office, provide pet therapy, and much more!
Saint Therese offers flexible scheduling, family volunteering opportunities, and all training is provided.
Volunteer at the community closest to you; Saint Therese of New Hope, Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake in Brooklyn Park, Saint Therese at St. Odilia in Shoreview, Saint Therese of Woodbury or Transitional Care by Saint Therese at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your own - volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
- Music Theory
- Elder care
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hours/year
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Office Assistant - Saint Therese...
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Salon Assistant