Ambassadors are short-term volunteers who open doors for our organization in the community, introducing new people at our Opening Doors to Homes First events.
A passion for the mission of Homes First.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Attends at least one Opening Doors to HomesFirst event. These events will be held the at a specified date and time.
- Host or bring ten to fifteen guests to an Opening Doors event within three months. This can be a private event in someone's home or office or at a regularly scheduled or private event at the organization's offices.
- Informs guests of what the Opening Doors event will be about, and that they will receive one Follow-Up Call from the organization.
- Attends the organization's Free Feel-Good Cultivation Events as desired.
Ambassadors will complete their commitment of bringing ten people within three months. Ambassador has the option to complete after one term, continue for another term, or move into another role on the team.
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Customer Acquisition
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per month
- Have Hammer Will Travel!
- Heroes for Housing Event Planner
- Get Your Green Thumb On!
- Is Being a Journalist or Author...
- Painting Skillz Sought
- Greet Our Guests & Support Our...
- Tenant Newsletter Creator/Editor
- Build a Bulletin Board
- Help Make Our Gardens Grow
- Affordable Rental Housing...
- One Ringy Dingy....
- Open Doors to Homes First
- Friendly People Needed for...
- Know How To Wield a Paint Brush?
- Virtual Volunteer - Adding...