Bristol Hospice in San Andreas and Manteca are looking for volunteers desiring to assist patients and their families by providing companionship and respite care. WE are also in Stockton & Modesto, so you may choose the location you would like. In Manteca, there is not a central location, but you can assist them in their living situation.
If interested, please call Latrice Reynolds at 209/473-3650 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1-2 times a month, 1-2 hours at a time
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host