College Access Now (CAN) is looking for a volunteer to use their talents to help us make videos of our inspirational students. We need you to help us create multiple videos that highlight our students and our stories. Help our students shine!
The video will premier at our largest event in May, with an audience of over 300.
We use these videos in a myriad of ways, so there will be lots of room for exposure for your work! Do you love making videos and wish you had more time to do it? Do you want more exposure to what you can do? Consider joining CAN as a volunteer videographer!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with creating promotional videos from start to finish
- Your own equipment
- Frequent and consistent communication with the necessary CAN staff during the project.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premier Pro
Contingent on the events the videographer is available for.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Video Production
- Online Flash/Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 4-6 hours monthly