Sarah’s Circle, a refuge for women who are homeless or in need of a safe space, is seeking volunteers interested in helping to guide women in need through the process of securing employment. Volunteers can work either one-on-one or in a group setting to build our clients’ job readiness. Activities with clients may include but are not limited to:
- editing applications, resumes, and/or cover letters
- demonstrating basic job search and application techniques
- conducting mock interviews
- working to build basic computer skills
- assisting clients with other employment preparation activities
Must be available for a regular (weekly or bi-weekly) volunteering.
To Apply, fill out our online volunteer application at http://www.sarahs-circle.org/ways-to-help/volunteer/volunteer-application.html or email our volunteer coordinator Evan Woods at email@example.com.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Relevant Experience