Gift of Adoption is seeking board members for its Connecticut Chapter Board.
Gift of Adoption provides the final funds that prospective parents need to complete the adoptions of vulnerable children. Adoption provides the love, security and permanancy of family.
Board members build awareness and raise funds to unite otherwise parentless children with their forever families in Connecticut. One hundred percent of all money raised goes directly to completing adoptions-- giving at-risk kids permanent families and the chance to thrive.
Board members can live anywhere in Connecticut by participating in monthly calls and quarterly in-person meetings.
If you would like to work with smart, dedicated people who believe that a loving family is a basic human right, contact us today. www.giftofadoption.org
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5 hrs/month; 3-yr term
- 10+ years professional work experience is desired.
- Nebraska/Iowa Chapter Board Member
- New Hampshire Chapter Board
- Georgia Chapter Founding Board
- Minnesota Chapter Board
- Iowa/Nebraska Chapter Board Member
- Wisconsin Chapter Board
- Arizona Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Board (Dallas hub)
- Colorado Chapter Board Members...
- Connecticut Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Junior Board
- Capital Region Chapter Board (DC)
- Wisconsin Chapter Board...
- Illinois Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Board (Houston hub)