Various opportunities helping to spread the use of solar cooking.
- Trainer/ Instructor: To instruct on and demonstrate benefits of solar cooking in various, often remote, locations worldwide. To assist or present at local events and workshops, often held at schools in the area.
- Researcher: To research and collate information on solar cooking related topics and present the results in short, concise papers.
- Technician : To advance technical aspects of solar cooking development and promotion. Specific need to investigate materials which do not conduct heat, plastics invulnerable to UV light, and simplification of solar cooker design.
- Social Media Developer: To raise SHE profile and explore potential for publicity and persuasion using social media.To enhance capacity of SHE in the use of social media.
- IT Specialist: To help with web site/ Facebook page.
- Fund Raiser: To assist SHE in developing required fund raising tactics and strategies, including the preparation of grant proposals.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Varies according to task
- Desire to improve environment/social conditions