4 people are interested
Volunteer Grant Writer (do you need experience?)
4 people are interested
Do you want to build Experience? Do you have solid writing skills? Do you have Excellent time management skills?
You will be working with the Ceo however the following skills are a prerequisite:
- The ability to compose compelling presentations of varying length and complexity including narratives, occasional graphics and financial spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Passionate with prospect research for institutional giving
- Strong proofreading skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to create program budgets for grant applications strongly desired
- Collaborate with program directors to create compelling grant proposals and funding requests to all levels of grantors
- Write and assemble all sections of each grant proposal, with key input from program director
- Review guidelines for all foundation proposals and reports to make sure all submissions are accurately formatted and include all required information, including budgets and other materials
- Maintain records of all foundation interactions e.g. grant agreements, report requirements or documentation of calls and meetings
- Conduct targeted research to identify new funders
- Maintain a high level of focus to develop successful proposals and meet all required deadlines
- must be able to put together a plan of action with Ceo and m anage the process independently
Internal: Maintains close communication with the Ceo to receive/provide information, discuss grants, explain work decisions and receive direction on tasks.
External: Maintains strong relationships with grantors and other donors, to give and obtain information, either in response to inquiries or as instructed by supervisor. Must demonstrate the highest level of professionalism at all times.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 12, 2021
- People 55+