WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where615 South Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877
We need someone who can help us get our IT assets working and keeping them working. The volunteer would work on data management, Web site management, and helping with other IT tasks as needed. This person would need to know PCs and common software like Microsoft Office. Some work can be done remotely but some work at the Foundation’s Gaithersburg office will also be required.
Basic computer literacy and some knowledge of word processing software and email
- Basic Computer Skills
- IT Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- experienced person
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Event Promotion Coordinator
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Event Ticket Sells Cordinator
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Sponsors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Ambassadors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER