WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The grant writing volunteer would be responsible for researching grant opportunities and submitting letters of inquiry or proposals. The grant writer would also write and update grant proposals. The Foundation has several letters of intent and proposals for different purposes. The grant writer would need to customize those proposals and letters to meet each funder’s requirements. The volunteer would also need to maintain records of grant proposal submissions and the results.
The position requires basic computer literacy, some grant writing experience and some knowledge of word processing software and email.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- experienced person
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Event Promotion Coordinator
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Event Ticket Sells Cordinator
- Finance Manager
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Sponsors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Ambassadors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER