Deliver Meals and a Smile to those in need! Meals on Wheels Overview.
WhenThu Jan 11, 2018 10:00 AM - Fri Jun 01, 2018 01:00 PM
WhereSan Bruno parkSan Mateo location availableMenlo Park and all of San Mateo CountySan Bruno,, CA 94066
Every weekday, Peninsula Volunteers, Inc. in Menlo Park prepares and delivers over 600 hot, nutritious meals to primarily homebound seniors and adults with disabilities who are unable to shop or cook for themselves. Over half of the deliveries are in the northern part of San Mateo County. We need your help!
Volunteers deliver a route within So. San Mateo County and check-in on clients.
*Drivers must be available one morning per week from 10-1 p.m. with two years prior driving experience. Minimum three to six-month commitment expected. Use own car and gas. DMV and background check required.
SIGN UP NOW TO FIND OUT MORE!
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Use own car and gas.
- Activities Assistants
- Admin Assistant
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- PC and MAC Whiz Needed
- Culture Coordinator(s), Little...
- Community Information Desk at...
- Morning Activity Helper at...
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Special Events Photographer
- Community Volunteer data...
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Bingo Caller
- The Little Shop
- Community Volunteer Program Intern
- Technology Training Internship
- Deliver Meals and a Smile to...
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...