Thank you for your interest in Scholar Career Coaching After-School Mentoring Program. We are recruiting volunteer mentors to serve the students in our mentoring program from January-May 2018. If you are a college student, graduate student, working professional or retiree, feel free to apply.
We provide free mentoring services to students in grades 11th -12th. The program is designed to give students the opportunity to interact with passionate mentors who share similar academic and career interests.
- Mentors will follow our curriculum and assist the students with career planning, college readiness, financial literacy and life skills.
- Must serve as a committed and consistent mentor throughout the semester.
- Must be able to volunteer every other Wednesday's at 3:00-5:00 pm.
- Must be over age 21.
- Must live in South Florida.
- Must be a working professional, graduate, college student or retiree.
- Must have the ability to communicate with students openly and without judgment.
- Must be sensitive to people of different educational, economic, cultural backgrounds.
- Must undergo and pass a criminal background check through Intellicorp.net
Learn more about us: www.scholarcc.com
How to apply: www.scholarcc.com/mentoring
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours every other Wednesday's (3:00pm-5:00pm)