We are recruiting for volunteer Mentors to serve at Scholar Career Coaching After School Mentoring program at Boynton Beach High School, starting September 20, 2017- May 2018.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to volunteer every other week (on Wednesdays) from 3:00pm-5:00pm.
- Must be over age 21.
- Must live in South Florida.
- Must be a working professional, graduate, college student or retiree.
- Must complete and pass a criminal background check.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with homework, life skills, resume building, cover letter, SAT, ACT, job application, college application, selecting college/university to attend, finding scholarships, and other academic needs.
- Assist students in developing study skills and test taking strategies.
Learn more about us: www.scholarcc.com
How to apply: www.scholarcc.com/mentoring
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours every other Thursday