Training: 1.5 hour Dog Care Core Training required; Mentor Shift Required
Available Shifts: Mornings and Evenings every day of the week
- Provide assigned food and clean water to dogs in residence.
- Clean dog kennels by spot cleaning, changing bedding, and replacing toys as needed
- Give medications to dogs as required
- Help maintain general cleanliness of the center
- Disinfect kennels as needed.
- Collect, clean, and/or refill Kongs as needed.
- Walk/exercise dogs in accordance with PAWS Dog Handling Guidelines.
- Visit with dogs in meet and greet rooms in accordance with PAWS dog handling procedures.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hours a year