If you love animals, have pets, or wish you had a pet, this opportunity would be great for you! Rabbit Rescue has been working with homeless rabbits since 1995. We partner with PetCo stores to give rabbits visibility to the public, do adoptions, and educate people about having pet rabbits. We house 1 rabbit for adoption at the PetCo Sloat Blvd location. We need help cleaning up after the bunny, making sure it has proper food and water, and giving him or her hopping time and snuggle time.
Come visit with a bunny! You can see a short video about Rabbit Rescue volunteering on YouTube. https://youtu.be/saTSGPDGtv8
- Hours are flexible.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age or accompanied by a parent when volunteering.
- All volunteers are expected to complete a minimum of 2 visits per month for a period of 4 months. (No maximum, though! the more, the merrier!)
- Requires careful attention to and usage of online tools to coordinate among our volunteer corps
- This opportunity is NOT suitable for large groups
- This opportunity is NOT suitable for 1-day events
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours/month