Training: 1.5 hour training required
Available Shifts: 11am - 4pm on Sat/Sun; 5-7pm on Mon; 11-2pm on Tues; 5-7pm on Wed
- Welcome all volunteers and visitors to PAWS warmly, answering questions and directing visitors appropriately.
- Accept donations from visitors, give receipts for in kind donations, and thank donors on behalf of PAWS.
- Answer phones and provide accurate information to callers.
- Answer phones and take information on dog and cat surrenders and lost/found dogs and cats.
- Help with administrative PAWS projects as needed.
- Work closely with other volunteers on duty and the Director of Operations to ensure that all information given out is completely accurate and in line with all PAWS policies and guidelines.
- Public Speaking
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hours a year