Enjoy arts and culture? Love exploring museums, especially on their free days? Then sign-up to lead groups of travelers to Boston’s best museums!
HI Boston is looking for individuals interested in guiding groups of travelers from all over the world to the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) and the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA). These visits take place on Wednesdays, for free days at the MFA, and Thursdays, for free days at the ICA. Explore the vast galleries of the MFA, showing off Boston’s best local and international art, while showcase Boston’s love of the modern through exhibitions at the unique ICA. If you’re an art buff and traveler, then this is the opportunity for you!
Hostelling International Boston (HI-Boston) is a division of Hostelling International USA (HI-USA) all of which are part of a worldwide, not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing cultural interchange by facilitating worldwide travel. HI-Boston has operated a hostel in Boston since 1983 and opened a new hostel in June 2012. The new hostel is anticipated to bring more than 46,000 visitors to Boston each year, 60 percent of which will be international guests coming from over 85 countries. The facility has been constructed to LEED certification standards and is committed to a green initiative. HI-Boston is dedicated to its community and provides a location and outreach programming where Boston youth are educated about global cultures. For more information: www.bostonhostel.org.
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Complete application and orientation at https://volunteers.hiusa.org/
- Meet new people as a Club Night...
- Meet travelers from around the...
- Take Travelers to the Museum!
- Club Night at The Donkey Show
- Free Hostel Stay for Groups of...
- Bring Travelers on a Boston Pub...
- Get Outside and be a Boston Tour...
- Bring International Travelers on...
- Inspire People to Travel by...