Bring International Travelers to Free Night at the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA)
69 people are interested
Enjoy arts and culture? Love exploring museums, especially on their free days? Then sign-up to lead groups of travelers to Boston’s best museums!
HI Boston is looking for individuals interested in guiding groups of travelers from all over the world to the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) and the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA). These visits take place on Wednesdays, for free days at the MFA, and Thursdays, for free days at the ICA. Explore the vast galleries of the MFA, showing off Boston’s best local and international art, while showcase Boston’s love of the modern through exhibitions at the unique ICA. If you’re an art buff and traveler, then this is the opportunity for you!
Hostelling International USA is a non-profit organization founded on an enduring belief in the power of travel to foster a deeper understanding of the people, places and the world around. We promote a dynamic community of global citizens who have the wisdom and humanity to actively make the world a better place.
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Participate in fun appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
We'll work with your schedule.
19 Stuart StreetBoston, MA 02116
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Complete application and orientation at hiusavolunteers.org