WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office, familiarity with basic PR and marketing tactics are all required. Experience doing communications work for nonprofits highly desired. Assist with social media campaigns as needed. Prepare and send press releases. Prepare news items for posting on the UAA Web site, Facebook, et cetera.
Basic computer literacy and some knowledge of word processing software and email.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Event Promotion Coordinator
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Event Ticket Sells Cordinator
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Sponsors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Ambassadors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER